Louisiana Tech University brought home six awards from the 2019 CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education) District IV annual conference, including a gold award for the University’s newly redesigned alumni magazine – 1894.
Each year, the CASE Accolades competition recognizes the best advancement-focused work in over 50 categories from social media to print publications. Louisiana Tech competed against universities and colleges within District IV, which includes Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
The awards Louisiana Tech received include:
- Gold in Magazines – 1894: The Alumni Magazine
- Silver in Stewardship and Donor Relations – Notes and Floats
- Silver in Student-produced Video – VISTA: Visual Integration of Science Through Art
- Bronze in Brochures, Flyers, and Booklets – VISTA magazine
- Bronze in Web Redesign – LATech.edu
- Bronze in General Institutional Literature – Tech at a Glance
Entries in the Accolades competition are judged by a panel of experts who are not current advancement professionals in District IV. Gold, silver, bronze, and honorable mention awards may be given in each category. Each of the winners in the competition was produced in the Office of University Communications and the Division of University Advancement in 2018.